Check it out!
Bismarck State College Students, Faculty, and Staff have online access to the Library's Databases. These Databases include:
- Journal Articles
- Magazine Articles
- Music Collections
- Newspaper Articles
- Streaming Videos
- and many other resources....
For further information on logging into library database review this guide: Remote Access to Library Resources.
If you have difficulty getting into the databases or any questions please contact us:
Main Phone: (701) 224-5450
Toll Free: (800) 445-5073
BSC Library Links
Welcome to the GIS LibGuide
Films on Demand
The aim of this program is to excite students about geographic information systems and encourage the use of GIS in the classroom. Spotlighted applications of GIS include ways that urban planners in India are using it to map traffic flows; how it’s being applied in London to plans for projected mass transit use during the 2012 Olympics; how it’s being used by disaster response teams to prepare for possible nuclear reactor leaks; and ways that police are using it to track and reduce crime. Original title: Geographical Information Systems (GIS). (24 minutes)
College Extra Help
Sign in with your NDUS User ID and Password. Click on the College Students tab found on the top of the page.
If you need to pass an important test, get extra help for your courses, or ensure a top score on a college entrance exam, the resources below can help you reach your goal.
- Personal Finance Skills Improvement
- Public Speaking Skills Improvement
- Math and Reasoning Skills Improvement
- Reading Comprehension Skills Improvement
- Science Skills Improvement
- Vocabulary and Spelling Skills Improvement
- Writing and Grammar Skills Improvement
- Graduate School Entrance Exams Preparation
- Technical and Career College Skills
- College Placement Preparation
Click Login (upper right) to create an account. Then you can save tests, courses, and ebooks and come back to them.
Technical Services Librarian
Bismarck State College Library
Email is the best way to reach me.
Find Materials at the Library
Call a Librarian
Call the Reference Desk: 701-224-5450
Visit the Library
Stop by the Reference Desk to ask your question in person.
Send an E-mail
E-mail a question to a librarian.
- This service is available to BSC students, faculty, and staff and other BSC library card holders.
- You can ask about specific facts, for help doing your research, or for assistance using our library's resources and services.
- We will respond to your question as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. Response time varies because of our hours of operation, the type of question asked, and the availability of staff.
Schedule a Consultation
Make an appointment with a librarian for one-on-one assistance with your research project, help in finding appropriate resources, or instruction on using library resources. Call 701-224-5450.
Please use the comments below to suggest content for this guide. Thanks!